All rights reserved. It is not allowed to multiply or use information – being text or visual material – in any way without clear written consent from CarChallenge
You are always welcome!
The contents of this website have been created with the utmost carefulness. The contents are regularly checked and updated. CarChallenge, however, is not accountable for any (in)veracities, (in)completeness, or actuality.
Furthermore, CarChallenge is not accountable for potential damage or consequential damage inflicted by direct or indirect use of the contents of this website or sites referred to in this website. The information on this website is meant as general information. This information can be changed without further announcements. According to the information of this website and websites referred to, no judicial claims can be made.
- We only collect data that is required by law or that is necessary for the functioning of the website.
- We do not sell or distribute data to third parties.
- We do not use visual material that can be traced to (ex)participants
- We do not use names on this website of (ex)participants.
During a visit to our website cookies will be placed. These will not be used to show specifically targeted ads, but because we are using the following services:
- Vimeo: We use this service to show videos.
- Google Analytics: We use this service to measure which pages are being visited.
- Mailchimp: We use this service to send and create our newsletter.
We want to make CarChallenge more environment friendly. First of all we try to compensate our CO2 emissions. Secondly we bring capital to rural areas in underdeveloped countries.
- CO2-rights: In some industrial sectors you need to buy certain CO2-rights for every ton of CO2 you emit. By purchasing those rights ourselves, and by destroying them afterwards we can compensate part of our annual emissions.
- We organise events in rural areas where no tourists ever come. We bring capital and employment to those areas that need it.